Sunday, February 3, 2013

I endorse products that I use: Salman Khan


By on 7:23 AM

Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever Brand Endorser of the Year Award instituted by International Advertising Association, said he promotes only those products which he used.

"I endorse only those products that I use," Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function here late last evening.

The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.

"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.

Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.

Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.